It's been so long, a month to be exact, since I posted anything. It isn't that there hasn't been anything going on, for my June calendar was full of this and that. Mostly however my mind has been predominately occupied with one particular issue that I don't feel is appropriate to blog about. I think it over and over and over and then I look at it from another angle and think it over and over and over. But no matter how I look at it, it is still there and not likely to go away any time soon. So there it is and we will deal with it.
But on to other exciting things, Summer is finally here! I am looking forward to all kinds of fun with the kids. We had a very enjoyable day with family yesterday for Canada day. It was full of fun for the kids and sufficient relaxing for me. I don't have any pictures to share because Daniel had our camera with him(he climbed Turtle mountain aka Fankslide). My dad and brothers both had their cameras and I just planned on getting pics from them. The fireworks in Lethbridge were a great end to the day. And even better my kids all slept in this morning. Kathryn and Tansley slept until 10am and Kymberly slept until 11am. James was up at 8, but we just cuddled in my bed after I fed him and he went back to sleep.
So far July has been perfect...how long do you think that will last?
No comments:
Post a Comment