My husband calls me from work yesterday to tell me that he has a present for me. That's it. That's all he has to say. But the he adds something about me over thinking it when he says good bye. So then I knew that it was going to be something completely off the wall.
For those of you who may not be familiar with the WWE (I only am because of my darling husband...we watch WWE Raw together every Monday night), John Cena is the WWE superstar featured on this Slurpee cup, complete with a John Cena Slurpee straw. Right now he is WWE's ultimate good guy. He(or his character) is loyal and dedicated. He doesn't wrestle for the money, he wrestles for the people and because he loves it. He stands up for all that is good and right in the WWE (what exactly that is is up for debate). But you can not deny that he has a personality that draws in a crowd....and that body isn't too bad either...if you like that kinda thing. I once made the mistake of making the comment that I thought John Cena was good looking, as far as WWE wrestlers go. Since that day, my husband has referred to him as my "Boyfriend".
 |
| John Cena |
He isn't overly huge like this guy. This is an old picture, he has even more tattoos all over his arms and back...ick.
 |
| Batista |
He isn't all tattooed like this guy. Although his face is fairly good looking...the tattoos really kill it for me and they are all over his back too.
 |
| Randy Orton |
He isn't a giant and freakish looking like this guy. This picture is actually kind to this guy, on TV he looks...freakish.
 |
| The Great Khali |
He isn't pasty white like this guy. Again, I think this picture is kind...he is much whiter on TV not to mention he(his character) is completely obnoxious.
 |
| Sheamus |
I could go on and on with other examples of not so good looking WWE superstars...but I think you get the idea and probably have had your fill of men in tights.
No comments:
Post a Comment