Saturday, October 31, 2009

They are too cute...I mean scary.

Right now the Witch, Vampire and Caterpillar have gone off with the giant hockey player to pillage the town for treats. Kymberly was so excited to go Trick or Treating. I don't know why, she has never gone before...so she doesn't really even know what it is all about. She started to get an idea when kids started showing up at our door saying trick or treat. She started coming to me with her bucket and saying "TREAT!" like the other kids had done. She also wanted her face painted too. I had already done Kathryn and Tansley and she came to me and said "my turn?"and then squinted up her face like she saw her sisters do. She was too cute and if my hands hadn't been covered in face paint I would have taken a picture. So I put a little green stuff on her face, after all she is a caterpillar, then she kept asking if she was scary. As they walked away you could hear Kymberly yelling "Trick or Treat" over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment