Some of you may have seen this on my facebook page. But not all of you are on facebook, or check it often enough to see what's going on(don't get me started on the live news feed...makes me crazy). So for anyone that hasn't seen this adorable picture, check it out...
She makes me laugh. She is one of the funniest kids ever.
I'll say it here as well ... this is a great picture... must be some great deals to be had!
ReplyDeleteThat is so classic! What's up with the newsfeed thing?
ReplyDeleteI just get so overloaded with useless, pointless, information with the new "live news feed" and sometimes miss some of the good stuff if I haven't been able to log on for a while.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! I love pictures of kids doing this...and I totally agree with the live news feed. It really bites when you are trying to see all of the stuff that your friends are doing but all you get is the cousins and B-I-L's stuff about the metal concerts and perverts fan clubs! I hate it sometimes.
ReplyDelete