Sunday, January 25, 2009

Haircuts

I've had a few people asking me to post pictures of my new do, so here they are.
Great colour
New Hair
Kathryn also wanted to get her hair cut, and of course because Kathryn was getting her hair cut, Tansley wanted hers done to. I've been told about this fabulous place in Lethbridge for kids to get their hair cut. A place called Beaners. It is geared towards kids, and honestly the best hair cutting experience we have ever had. First of all kids get to choose what the get to sit on. The chairs are all like those motorized toys that every kid wants to ride on at the mall. They have flat screen TV's all over playing a kids movie (we watched Horton Hears a Who). Not only that but they have toys and a ball bit for kids who are waiting to play with. And on top of that, the cost of a hair cut is amazing! It may just be the cheapest kids haircut that I have ever paid for. I had all three girls with me, but I wasn't pulling my hair out. They were all just happy to play while the other was getting their hair cut.
We went short for Kathryn. Her choice. She was tired of her hair being in her face at school while she did her work, so she asked if she could get a short hair cut. So we looked at pictures online and she picked the one that she liked best. Here was the result.
Kathryn's new do
Cute kid
There used to be sparkles in her hair, but after a day of fun, they have all come out.
We stayed with the bob for Tansley, but went a little shorter in the back.
The Model
Tansley's new do
Again there were once sparkles in her hair, but they are long gone. I did however buy some sparkle gel because they both thought it was so absolutely beautiful that we just had to have some for ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair! And the girls look cute too. I think Kathryn looks more mature. Sounds like a great salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you all went with the Bob, very trendy for 2009

    ReplyDelete