
Kathryn has been hounding me about Valentines Day. How many days until Valentines Day? When are we going to
make my Valentines? Almost every day since the middle of January she has been asking these questions. So the other day I had in my inbox an email from
Disney Familyfun.com, (a newsletter that I subscribe to) that had some fun
Valentines ideas. There were so many easy and fabulous crafts and printables. More than needed for Kathryn's class of 9 plus a teacher. However, this inspired me and I typed "Valentines crafts" into my google search and I found some wonderful websites, not just for valentines but for just about anything you can imagine. My absolute favorite was
DLTK's Crafts for Kids, It has colouring pages for everything you can imagine, printable learning games, bingo cards, match games and the list goes on and on. You really have to go check it out if you have kids and you need some fun Ideas to keep them busy. One of my favorites for valentines was the
printable valentines cards that your kids can colour. Simple, easy and still home made and made from the heart.I didn't stop there however, I had to look further and I found
MakingFriends Cool Crafts for Kewl Kids, again this site had some really fun craft ideas and printables. We liked the
Hearts and Flowers bouquet. and have already started making them. And an hounorable mention goes to
Kaboose.com, more fun things to look at.
So if you have time on your hands go check these sites out. You'll end up with an endless supply of quick easy and fun things for your kids to do.
We did the cupcake bee flower valentine craft yesterday. The kids loved it! I loved it--I didn't need anything but a printer and some bake cups!
ReplyDelete