Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chaos is such fun

OK so now I've started a blog, I find that suddenly I have nothing to say. Life has been busy with digging, cleaning and storing my carrots, sewing a wedding dress, cresting jerseys for Bert and Mac's, running off to Winnipeg for a weekend, trying to entertain children, and of course all the regular duties in keeping house...which unfortunately I often neglect when I have so many other fun things to do. Daniel and I have also started house shopping and what an adventure that is, looking for houses in all sorts of interesting places. We thought we found the house that we wanted, but then all sorts of chaos erupted. We still love the house, location, and price. But right now we are just waiting to see if the chaos lets up before we do anything. In the mean time we keep looking and dreaming, hoping that we'll be guided some how to the house that is just right for us. It's fun and scary and frustrating and exciting all at the same time. Trust me, when we know, the rest of you will know, but until then, don't ask questions, I don't have answers.



4 comments:

  1. Actually you gave me all the answers I needed. I was wondering how things were going and how the house hunt was coming along. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you guys get a house yet? Where is it? How many kids are you going to have? Will the Oilers have a winning season? What will look better on my bedroom wall, Bamboo Beach or Heritage Hills? Just give me a call with some answers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps try that again,

    Yes, In Zimbabwey, about 25, of course, definitely Bamboo Beach. I guess I do have answers. Any more Questions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. [this is good] I'm glad you started a blog for the following reasons:
    1) Rhiannon loves hearing stories about her "best friend " ( A term she uses for all girls she knows she has met, yet cannot remember their names)
    2) Keeping up with the Courts is ever so much easier when I don't have to ask your husband - he's rather stingie on details

    ReplyDelete