OK, so I've been out of the world of internet for years and years, and finally I have a computer that works and I'm hooked up to the world! There is so much to do. So much to see. So many places to go. Never enough time to do it all. Just when I think I might have a few minutes to get caught up with it all, Kathryn comes and wants to play on the computer, and asks if I'm done every 30 seconds, or Tansley starts climbing the kitchen shelves, or poops on the kitchen floor, or smears vaseline all over, or Kymberly starts to cry because she needs me to nurse her or just to bounce her. But it is now 11pm and all is quiet...for now, so I'm taking a moment to start my own blog, yes I'm blogging for the very first time. This is kinda fun.
[this is good] I'm so excited that you have a blog!!!
ReplyDeleteYea Mandy! Yes, I'm proud of you and look forward to your posts.
ReplyDeletepooping on the kitchen floor, that's fantastic.
ReplyDelete