Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March 6 2024: Welcome to the Weekly Season 11 Ep 4 story time!

Hello! Hello! 

Our friend Xue Wen was baptized Sunday! And it was the sweetest day! We got him ready and when he came out after getting changed into his white jumpsuit my heart leaped, he was glowing and beaming with happiness. Changle, his best buddy performed the baptism. Xue Wen didn't take off his glasses when he got in the baptismal font and no one noticed until he was on his way under. But those things stayed right where they were. Those are some special glasses! Xue Wen's got 20-20 vision now. Haha. Changle confirmed Xue Wen a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and gave him the gift of the Holy Ghost, and Xue Wen was shining so bright. You could just tell that he was closer to God than before. That son of God is now a disciple of Christ. 

Ok! I tell so many stories! But I want to hear stories from yall too! Whether we know eachother super well or we met a couple times and vibed together. I want to hear your amazing stories. So this week, instead of a weekly from me, will yall send a weekly to me? I just love you all, and want to know what the happenings are in your lives! 

Hope to read some fun stories soon! Big loves! Go give them Heaven, share some of it with me! 

Love,
Sister Court 

Weekly Fridge Phrases!!
♡the gospel is a giant little bucket of happiness -sister Waldron
♡God is good even if we're going through hard things - jalem 
♡I dont have to feel insecure about my uniqueness -emily Li

No comments:

Post a Comment