Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Welcome to the Weekly Season 9 Ep. 4 More Jesus Magic✨️๐ŸŒŸ

Hello! Hello!

This week was just filled with so much joy and laughter. Sister Wang and I have been giggling so much! There is so much joy in the work, even when it's grey and rainy outside. I found my brother Jesus in the grey of toronto this week. And my heart is so full and is smiling so big. 

Our friend Tomoaki is the sweetest human. He comes to every activity and to church and he invites our other friends and members to come to the activities. He invited Hibiki to church and he came! Now we're meeting with Hibiki again! And Hibiki has made more significant progress in his testimony in the last week than he has in a long time! 

On Friday, we had a lesson with Tomoaki and really dug deep into who the holy ghost is and how he feels it. He told us that he feels the holy ghost everytime he gets to see us and his friends at church. And that he was feeling it at that very moment. He is praying about being baptized on the 23rd. At the end of the night after institute, he told us he was going to pray for us to feel the holy ghost. I love the holy ghost! It is so real!! 

OH MY LANTA!! AND INSTITUTE ON FRIDAY WAS JESUS MAGIC! Let me break it down for ya! The time is indeed at hand!

Our new friend Darlington, who we met outside of a random (not so random for God) library, came and loved the class! We invited to church but he said he was going to visit a friend. Upon further discussion we learned that his friend in Brampton told Darlington about this church because he is getting baptized and wanted Darlington to come and watch. Amen! God is so good! We had a lesson with him this week. And he LOVED the church service and baptism. Darlington is now preparing for baptism himself!!

Our other new friend Maris, who I met last week on the street, came and also loved the class! When I met her it was her birthday and I gave her a Book of Mormon. Which she was so touched by because she loves reading AND works at a library. The perfect gift. One of our members didn't even recognize Maris as a friend because she thought Maris was a new sister missionary..... that's gotta be a sign! At the end of the class Maris turned to me and told me how much she is cherishing her Book of Mormon, she just didn't know where to begin. I invited her to read 3 Nephi 11 and shared my testimony of the Book. She has read it and is so excited to read more! I just love her! 

To end institute we watched the prophet Russel M. Nelson’s talk from the Christmas devotional. In his address the prophet pleaded for us to gain our own witness of the saviour Jesus Christ. That invitation sunk deep Friday evening and I heeded that invitation immediately. And just like so many times before, I recieved a witness that Jesus Christ is my brother and saviour. A couple people were asked to share what stuck out to them and I shared the experience I had just had. And extended the same invitation that everyone recieve their own witness. 

I now extend that same invitation to all of you. My friends, I pray that you learn about your saviour and pray to know of his love and awareness of you. I promise He is your brother, saviour, and Redeemer, even Jesus the Christ. 

I love you all many bunches! Go give em Heaven!

Love,
Sister Court 

Fridge phrases!!!
♡God's pace is peace -my mtc comp 
♡living things are just healing -sis Peterson
♡Prayer is for all the am's and all the pm's
♡Youre suppoed to live worthy of sacred grove experiences
-bro sandor

No comments:

Post a Comment