Fourteen years ago I took my first steps on a journey that would change me for the better. At 2:28am a precious baby girl was laid on my chest all covered in goo, and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. In an instant I became Mom and I was in love. I'll never forget those moments...actually days, that we spent in the hospital waiting for her to arrive. The anticipation, the anxiety, the exhaustion. I'll never forget the feeling I had as the words were shouted "it's a GIRL!", I had been convinced we'd have a boy. But there she was, this perfect beautiful baby girl. Life changed forever in those early morning hours. Now look at her! She is smart, and beautiful, and clever, and talented, and self driven, and caring, and just simply amazing! Happy birthday Kathryn Love Court!
Sweet! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete~Have a lovely day!