I'm sitting here by the last lingering coals of the fire at the end of this 40th birthday of mine, and feeling very contented. Life is good. I've got 5 great kids, an amazing husband, an awesome family and the best friends anyone could ask for. Our house is small and cozy, our yard is big enough to play in, grow a garden and have a fire. We live in a quiet town full of great people. We try to live a simple life and surround ourselves with the best people. I think we have done a pretty good job. Forty isn't so bad when I look at all I have gained over the years.
If you need me, I'll be over here, by the fire, living the good life.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
The good life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this. Love you!!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete