Saturday, February 14, 2015
Let's do this thang
All 4 of Ella's bottles are currently MIA...that alone is scary, I hate finding a bottle that has been missing for a while with sour milk in it. GROSS! So I am taking this opportunity to end the bottle obsession. It isn't going to be easy. It's already been a rough morning. I don't anticipate it getting better today. But I'm just going for it. The kids will be off of school for the next week so I will have them around to help me distract her. Nights might be hard, but again because kids aren't in school, either Kathryn will be recruited to help out or I'll send her downstairs to sleep with the other kids. The hope is that she will get desperate enough to drink her milk from a sippy cup...hopefully sooner rather than later. And I finally found a sippy cup that she will drink milk from...a little bit, she hasn't yet finished off an entire sippy cup of milk yet, but she will occasionally drink her milk from it. I see this as a good sign. So wish me luck....I think we are going to need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for a smooth transition. But who are we kidding? It's probably gonna be rough... so.... fingers crossed that you aren't in a corner babbling incoherently at yourself by the end of the week. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I have my fingers crossed for a smooth transition. But who are we kidding? It's probably gonna be rough... so.... fingers crossed that you aren't in a corner babbling incoherently at yourself by the end of the week. :)
ReplyDelete