So these past few days, Ella has been changing things up a bit. She's been napping earlier and for a shorter period of time in the mornings. And then unbearable in the late afternoon/evening which leads to a late nap. And that late nap leads to NOT going to bed at a reasonable time. Tonight at 6:30 she was sitting on my lap, whimpering. I couldn't get her to settle down. She hadn't had an afternoon nap, but I didn't really want to lay her down just yet. So I just held her...but then she started to drift off. So I thought I'd better get her in her jamas and put her down for the night. But I won't be surprised if she is up at 9 or so to play for awhile. Because she's a turkey, and that is what turkeys do.
I don't know why she's changing things up. We had a good thing going. I new what to expect. I had this thing down pat. And now we're going to have to figure it all out again.
Hmm...didn't even make it to 9, she's crying already, and it's not even 8pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment