Thursday, May 23, 2013

Broken Glass

Tansley just broke a pretty glass water picture that was given to us as a wedding present. She was just being careless. I could get mad. I could yell and scream. I could cry or stomp or shake my fist. But I won't. I won't because one day I did something just as careless and broke something of my mom's and I remember her simply saying "it just stuff", and that was the end of it. People have always been more important that things to my mother. And so I'll just say "Oh well" and we'll go on about our day, because Tansley is most definitely more important than the pretty glass water picture. Honestly, I don't even remember who gave it to us. I'd have to go back and look. So if by chance you are the one who gave it to us, I am sorry it is broken. I served us well for nearly 12 years. I loved it and was especially glad to have it when we had company over.

1 comment: