Friday, December 7, 2012

Ick!

Yesterday, my husband was sick. He called in sick to work, for which he still gets paid.  Today I wake up sick. But who do I call in sick too? nobody. I must still get up and feed the kids breakfast, send two of them off to school and then some how entertain the two younger ones. Oh yes, and lets not forget that I am 7 months pregnant and today every kick is one of discomfort, every baby movement causes or increases the nausea.  This afternoon is the town's Christmas craft fair that the kids have been looking forward to and I have promised to take them to it. That should be fun. Oh the life of a mom.

My SIL shared this with me, all moms should go read this post. It made me laugh on this sick icky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment