Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I have a new best friend

Pinterest, I love you. I'm so glad we crossed paths.

I have been so busy the past couple of weeks finding and trying new things. I keep thinking that I should blog about each amazing recipe, craft idea or sewing project that I have found on Pinterest and then tried. But I just move on to the next project and don't make the time to blog about it. And then other things are Christmas presents for the kids and I don't want them to accidentally find a picture of their present on my blog...especially Kathryn, she has a way of reading EVERYTHING. She'll even stand behind me and read it over my shoulder as I type. That being said, I have started thinking that it might be time to start up my creative blog again. I have changed the name and URL of it. You will now find it at Sew Me More. There isn't anything new there yet, but there should be in the next few days or so.

OK, anyways, back to the purpose of this post. Yesterday I decided to write up a menu for the next two weeks so that I could write up a grocery list and have everything I need on hand. I headed on over to Pinterest and looked at some of the recipes and decided to try a few of them. Tonight I made the most amazing thing. This was what was on the menu for today...
When I saw these on Pinterest I thought they looked delicious, I pinned it on my Recipes to try board.  They did not disappoint. They were AMAZING. The girls liked the filling but weren't big on the zucchini shell. I loved everything about them and will definitely be making them again. You can find the recipe here.

For the kids, I made these..
I had some amazing cheese sauce left over from yesterday's amazing meal(also found on Pinterest) that I mixed with half a can of tomato soup and some Italian seasoning for a sauce. The kids love them and wished that I had made more.

For more recipes that I have tried and loved you can find them on my pinterest board by the name of "Recipes that I have tried and loved"

1 comment: