Here's one of the things we were up to today.(We got the idea here)
First I made a batch of my favorite sugar cookies dough.
Then I divided it into three and coloured them accordingly.
Then I layered them on top of each other and put them in the freezer.
Then I sliced it like bread and then cut into triangles and they looked like this.
Then we baked them and they looked like this....
Apparently my sugar cookie recipe doesn't hold it's shape very well.
Once they cooled we dipped the white end in melted white chocolate.
This part was the kids job...I had to stand back, put my hands in my pockets and hold my tongue and just let them do it their way. It's hard for me to do sometimes when I have it pictured a certain way. But in the end they turned out just fine.
Wait till you see what else I am making for Halloween threats!!
I am so going to make these - I love how cute they are!
ReplyDeleteExcellent idea!
ReplyDelete