I've been busy the past two days sewing things for the kids to head back to school with. The best part is that I only used what I already had on hand to make all of the following creations.
 |
| Lunch bags and pencil cases |
 |
| Snack bags and sandwich bags |
 |
| Backpack and Messenger bag to carry everything in. |
The girls have been so excited to go back to school. They carefully laid out there chosen outfits last night. They went to bed so good last night and were up bright and early this morning.
 |
| Tansley and her giant backpack(I didn't use a pattern, I just eyeballed it and it ended up HUGE) |
 |
| Kathryn and her messenger bag(didn't have a pattern for this one either, but it ended up perfect) |
 |
| Two sisters ready for school. |
Kymberly starts Pre-K this year, but she has to wait until the 12th. So she is home with me and we are going to make cookies today. With a high of only 11C(how is that possible when yesterday it was 27C?) today it will be a good day for baking. With the change in weather it really does feel like summer is suddenly over. I don't know how I feel about that. We've had a GORGEOUS summer with tonnes of fun. I'm hoping that we get a beautiful Indian Summer(can you still say that?) this year...it's supposed to be back up to 28C by Sunday so it's possible.
I put another blanket on everyones bed...I refuse to turn on the heat! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with school this year, your creations look great, and your girls look excited.