Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweetness




I love this little boy. He is my best baby EVER. I have always thought that my kids have been pretty good babies. But this boy takes the cake....by a long shot! I think he has "spit up" maybe 5 times in his entire life. When I introduced solids, he just loved them. When he's sick, you wouldn't know it except for the fact that he just puked on you and wants you to hold him a little more. When he's teething he is a bit more needy, but if you didn't know any better you wouldn't notice. He loves to just sit on the floor and play. He LOVES toys that light up and make noise(together). Just this week when I introduced a bottle, after only three tries he willingly drank it. He always has a smile on his face, and if he doesn't all you have to do is look at him and he grins.
Recently he has insisted that I simply wrap him in his blanket, give him his soother and put him in his bed when he is ready to go to sleep. Before all I did was wrap him in his blanket, give him his soother and pat(with great emphasis) his bum, and he would be out in a matter of seconds. This is no longer acceptable. He wants to be left alone. No problem. Done deal. Except it is very difficult to get him to go to sleep at church...We'll have to figure that one out.
This past week I finally got out the high chair and he LOVES to sit in it while I work in the kitchen. He just sits there and plays and talks to me. He is the sweetest little boy. I just want to smother him with kisses all day long.

1 comment:

  1. How lucky! I suppose when you are the fourth you know from the start you're not going to get away with acting like a turkey. He is so cute in the little suit.

    ReplyDelete