I have this as my background on my computer right now. I feel giddy every time I start up my computer. I've decided that I need to have this picture blown up and displayed in my living room or somewhere where I can admire it all of the time. I am one lucky woman to have this handsome man in my life. He is a loving husband that loves to spoil me. He is a wonderful dad that sets a good example for his children. He is a worthy Priesthood holder that loves and serves the Lord. I couldn't ask for anything more.
If this is you--then why in the world don't you have it mural sized on your wall already? Lucky? No! Blessed! Incredibly blessed!
ReplyDeleteseriously, I have no idea why I haven't framed this yet. There are so many reasons to love it. The colours and lighting are incredible. The way either my brother or my dad(both were taking pictures that day) captured the moment is breathtaking. Not to mention that every time I look at this picture, no matter what else is going on, all is right in the world. I love everything this picture symbolizes.
ReplyDelete