I love how the Lord uses us to help others find answers to their own trials and problems.
Yesterday while I was playing around on the computer, I came across some useful information. It wasn't planned and I wasn't looking for that particular information. But I was glad that I found it and knew that it would be a good thing to know how to do.
Today Daniel and I went to the temple with some friends from our ward. In our travels and conversations, we ended up talking about this information. Turns out that it was information that one of my friends really needed to know and would really be a benefit to her and her family. I had no idea that she was looking for this information, or even how much she would appreciate me passing the information on to her. I just spent the last few minutes helping her find this information over the phone.
She made the comment that the Lord had led me to that information so that I could share it with her. I think she must be right. Why else would I happen upon it while doing something completely unrelated? Yes, that information will benefit me and my family as well, but it wasn't a really pressing matter for our family. I suppose what I am saying is that I am glad that the Lord could use me in such a simple way.
I know my Heavenly Father loves me, because he helps me know how to help my friends, even in unexpected ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment