After I took the garbage out this morning, I decided that it was a good morning to also take the time to shovel the driveway and sidewalk. When I came in, my back was aching so I decided to lay down on my bed for a bit. Tansley came upstairs looking for and asked why I was laying down. I told her that my back was kinda hurting because I had shoveled the walk and that I was just going to lay down for a little bit and then I would get up and we could do something fun. She said OK and left. A little while later she came back into my room and to ask me a question. Then she saw that the electric massager was laying on the floor and she said to me. "Mom, I could massage your sore back. Do you want me too?" I told her how to turn it on and she moved it slowly and lightly all over my back. While I laid there, we just talked, about all kinds of random things. After quite awhile, she asked if that was good. I told her that if her hands were tired that she could be done. So she turned it off and left the room. She was only gone for a minute or two when she came back and said, "mom, was it fun just talking with me while I massaged your back?" I told her that I had enjoyed it very much. She offered to massage my back again. So, once again we just sat and talked. And then she started to find funny places to massage, like the palm of my hand or the bottom of my foot. She would try it on herself first and then say "mom, you have to feel this it is so funny!" When she was all done, I told her how much I had appreciated the massage, that it had really made my back feel a lot better. What a sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment