Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Random Things

The Party Animal
This is how my husband spent a good part of the Paxman Family Reunion in Waterton. We spent a good part of the afternoon cooped up in the camp kitchen because it was pouring rain. But the girls and I had fun.
Puddle Jumping

Green beans from my garden
I LOVE green beans. Nobody else in our house likes them, so I will be forced to eat these all by myself.

Mini cakes
The girls and I made these yummy treats yesterday as part of our Cool Days of Summer project.
Lunch set
My newest creation that will be for sale in my facebook group and in my etsy shop soon. This set is for a giveaway that I have been invited to participate in over at the Dress Up Drawer.

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to see you post something on those t-shirt reusable grocery sacks.  I LOVED THAT.  If I had a sewing machine, the skill and the desire I'd be SO all over those ... 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I have a whole bunch of those made up. I'll do a post on my other blog later....after I take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for that Chocolate on my Cranium...what an awesome blog!  I use that chart SO much!  I have August all filled in and waiting for us to return! :)  Glad That M. Atwood posted about her.  I have used a few ideas from her blog, but still my fav is that one (although I am so stoked for the giveaway to 5 friends!)

     

    I too want to see the grocery bags....I was reading above and would totally be interested in seeing that.  :)

    ReplyDelete