Saturday, April 18, 2009

The never ending joke

I was just in the bathroom with the door shut. Kymberly came and knocked on the door and said "knock knock" and I answered with "who's there?", to which she answered "Banana". "Banana who?" I replied. From the other side of the door she knocks again and says "knock knock". So I went along and asked "who's there?". You'll never guess what followed...Good job, you are right! "Banana", "Banana who?" I respond...and it just keeps going. I come out of the bathroom and she keeps up with the knock knock...over and over and she thinks she so funny. I guess she missed the punchline when her sisters told the joke.
I remember Kathryn playing the same game one day while we were driving. She was a little older than Kymberly is now. It is just as funny and entertaining now as it was then. I think she is too cute. I want to squish her and kiss her all the time. She is such a little comedian. Always doing something silly. She truly is daddy's little girl.
Silly Kymberly...shoes are for feet, not hands
Silly Kymberly...shoes are for feet, not hands

1 comment:

  1. My brothers kids stick their fingers under the door way and ask, "Can you see me?"
    When you respond, "Yes, I can."
    They will immediately question, 'If I can't see you, how can you see me?"
    Wait ... wasn't that why they stuck their fingers under the door so you COULD see them?
    I'm so confused. 

    ReplyDelete