Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now that was relaxing.

Daniel and I just got back from a little getaway that he planned for us. My sister took the girls and we headed up into BC to the Colombia Valley for a little relaxation. We stayed at the Windermere Creek Bed & Breakfast.
Windermere Creek cabin
We had our own private cabin, and it was SO fabulous(and really very reasonable). We stayed two nights. We spent Monday walking around Invermere and found our selves enjoying 3 hours at this fabulous spa called Fusion Wellness spa. We indulged ourselves with a couples package that included a mud bath and a 90 minute couples massage. If that doesn't relax you, I don't know what would. It was simply fabulous. We also visited our favorite hotsprings. Lucier hotsprings are a natural, non commercial hotsprings.
Lucierhotsprings
Thats really all there is to tell...because I don't think you really want all of the details. We had such a great time, just relaxing and enjoying the quiet.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha...the details.  In Invermere there is an amazing little glass shop where you can go and watch him blow glass...we spent over 3hours there one time.  We also love to go to Radium.  I am glad you had a good time.  It is so nice to go just the two of you.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIRTY!
    I don't want to know the details ;)

    Good to see you getting rewarded for being the wonderful chicky you are!

    ReplyDelete