Yesterday evening a friend of mine calls me up and asks if I would like to take her place at her massage appointment today. She'll find someone to watch my kids and then I can go in her place because she doesn't feel like coming into town, her treat. I agree....who wouldn't? So all morning I look forward with anticipation. The arranged babysitter arrives, and I leave, without so much as a peep from the youngest, very impressive. I arrive at my appointment and was treated to a very relaxing massage treatment. That was the quickest hour of my life. I really need to do that more often. Especially toting around a not so little 16 month old(if only she'd take to this walking thing), I really find that my neck and shoulders are quite tense. I could live with adding this into my regular health maintenance. I think I should talk my husband into it. Not just for me, but I think that he could really benefit from some massage therapy as well. My new quest. I then arrive home to find that all my dishes had been done, the babysitter said it was a little treat for me. WOW! Two treats in one day! I've been spoiled. I like it. Lets do it again soon :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Ahhhhh....that was relaxing! Lets do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AMEN sister, AMEN!
ReplyDeleteI was given a professional massage a couple years ago as a gift. What a terrific luxury! I haven't experienced that level of relaxation in YEARS.
wow that is awesome! 2 in 1 day! Nice to have a babysitter that can handle things like that-(I usually tend to over-pay any babysitter that can do dishes, fold laundry and watch kids, You want them to come back!) Schedule a monthly massage you'll find that it is a healthy thing!-nena
ReplyDeleteps can't wait for your give-a-way