Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Garbage

So I am taking the garbage out and suddenly the bottom comes out of the bag and I have stinky disgusting garbage all over the threshold of our back door. GROSS. So I get some latex gloves from under the sink(thank goodness for Daniels clean up project way back when in Saskatoon). I gag as I pick up the rotten garbage. I split it between two garbage bags to be sure that it doesn't happen again. This time I get both bags out side, just off the step. I decide to go get the little bit of garbage that is down stairs and under the sink, after all there is plenty of room in both garbage bags. As I pick up the garbage bags, the bottom comes out of one of them once again spilling the same rotten, stinky disgusting garbage all over.  Double GROSS. I think it was worse the second time. Double bagged it this time. I don't want to have to pick it up again. I do finally get it successfully to the other side of the road. and I didn't ever actually throw up. That alone I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment