Saturday, May 10, 2008

Because Krista doesn't think I read her blog :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? I like blue cheese salad dressing on the right salad.

2. Have you ever smoked?  Not a chance

3.
Do you own a gun? Nope, But I used to shoot my dads at gophers and targets when I was a kid, I was a pretty good shot.

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite?  The invisible watermelon kiwi, looks like water, tastes like Kool Aid.

5.
Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Nope, I've known my doctor to long to be nervous.

6.
What do you think of hot dogs? They taste the best cooked over an open fire.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Muppet Christmas Carol, How the Grinch stole Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk, if I am ambitious I'll make a smoothy...doesn't happen often.

9. Can you do push ups? ummm.... the girly kind, kinda

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have much jewelry, so it would have to be my wedding ring and anniversary set.

11. Favorite hobby? Being creative, whether that is sewing, cross stitching, creating B-day cakes, cooking, crafty thing with my kids, or even working in my gardens and canning delicious foods.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. I agree with Krista, that is a weird question.

13. What's your weight? More than I want it to be, by about 30 lbs

14.
Middle name? Kim, simple, plain, normal, nothing to be embarrassed about.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

I wonder what time my husband will get home tonight.

I can't wait to open all the little gifts that Kathryn and Tansley have been wrapping for Mother's day all week.

Why can't I lose this stupid baby fat?

16.
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Milk, Ginger Ale once in awhile (more often if it is diet)

17. Current worry? Is my baby going to be up all night with a fever again tonight?

18.
Current hate right now? Doing dishes by hand. I WANT A DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Favorite place to be? In my new Beautiful yard.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing a stock market game with Daniel's family.

21.
Where would you like to go? Camping anywhere in the mountains. I love summer time, I can't wait to get into it!

22. Name three people who will complete this? Hmmmm, Jaime, Amy and Krista, but she tagged me first.

23.
Do you own slippers? I do, they are cheap comfy ones, not much to them but the do the job.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Burgundy fading into a brightish pink.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know, never tried them,

26. Can you whistle? Nope, pretty pathetic I know.

27. Favorite color? Burgundy.

28. Would you be a pirate? ummm...I don't think so, I'd likely be sea sick all the time.

29.
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. I just stand there and let the water run over me just let things shut down for a while.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Kathryn Love, Tansley Kaye, and Kymberly Lenae

31. Favorite boy's name? Hatch

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing

33.
Last thing that made you laugh? We were at the Library and Tansley had to go to the bathroom, when she was all done she grabbed a tissue and said "mom I need to take a sneeze wiper". What a great name for a tissue.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? What ever was on my bed, I didn't care.

35.
Worst injury you've ever had? When I was eight years old, on the day that I was baptized, I got my middle finger smashed in the door. I had to go to the hospital and get a big huge bandage put on my finger. It hurt like crazy, and put a bit of a damper on summer fun for a while.

36. Do you love where you live? I love everything about where I live. My house, my yard, Kathryn's school, the little grocery store that delivers, our ward.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just 2.

38.
Who is your loudest friend? In University it would have been me, Recently, there is a group of us from my ward that when we get together for girls night out, we are all very loud.

39. How many dogs do you have? None, two cats though.

40.
Does someone have a crush on you? yep, my Sexy Husband

41.
What is your favorite book? Through out grade school it would have been Agatha Christies "Ten Little Indians" (also titled as "And Then There Were None"), oh and of course "The Princess Bride". But more recently I read a book by Diane Nobel called "The Last Story Teller". My favorite books change from time to time these days.

42. What is your favorite candy? I am so with Krista on the Twizzlers issue, it is simply not possible to just eat a few. After reading Krista's entry, I remember that Daniel had bought a bag the other day that we had not yet broke into. I fixed that pretty quickly. But as much as I love Twizzlers, I love chocolate more, rich, creamy chocolate.

43.
Favorite Sports Team?  I was converted to hockey and thus to the Oilers by a man who would not even pick up the phone to talk to me and have his mom tell me that he was busy when he was watching an Oilers Hockey game. I decided then that I would have to have him teach me about hockey so that this relationship of ours could continue in some normal fashion.....I married him three years later and we went to Three Oilers Hockey games on our honey moon, yes I went willingly and enjoyed every minute of it.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Anything that will make my family smile.


I tag, Amy, Jaimi, Heather, Daniel and Denise, and whoever else wants to play along and answer these interesting questions.



1 comment:

  1. How am I to know you read my blog?  you never leave a comment!  ;)
    Thanks for filling out the ... thingy, I love finding out obscure facts about people!

    ReplyDelete