So I am standing in the kitchen this evening and I say to myself "What should we do for supper?" James comes around the corner and stands beside me and says "Hmmm? Have supper for supper!" I laugh, and thanked him for the insight. He then goes to the fridge and opens it up and stands there looking in it. Then he pulls out some cheese, and then the pickles, and the cold water, and the pop, and margarine, and a cucumber, and the cheese whiz, and some left over home made chicken noodle soup. I laughed and said "Alright James, lets make some supper with this."
So here is supper. We heated up the chicken noodle soup. We made cheese and pickle sandwiches, melty cheese sandwiches, sliced up the cucumbers and set out the pickles. And James, well he wanted a peanut butter and jam sandwich.
Good job James! Supper was delicious!
That is so sweet!
ReplyDelete~Have a lovely day!
You'r a super mom Mandy, I hope I can have your patience.
ReplyDelete