Saturday, March 23, 2013

Say No To Chocolate

So I have this baby. And this baby seems to react negatively to me eating chocolate in excess. This lovely, beautiful baby of mine can turn into a cranky unpredictable gas chamber when I consume chocolate in excess of a dozen mini eggs. This baby is forcing me to restrict my chocolate intake(for my sanity and her comfort), and by so doing may be the catalyst to me dropping some unwanted weight (one can only hope that such a thing will happen if being forced to cut back drastically in the chocolate department). That is if I don't substitute one fetish for another...like, say...licorice allsorts!!!

1 comment:

  1. This month we have been on a sugar free month (just refined sugars) and I had high hopes of loosing weight. BUT I did just as you feared...I just substituted one with another! :)

    Here's hoping that you have stronger willpower than I!

    ReplyDelete