Wednesday, June 6, 2012

She's a real chef

For Christmas this past year, Kathryn asked for a cook book.  I headed over to Chapters and looked through their kids cook books. There was only one that caught my eye. It was beautifully put together with beautiful pictures and recipes that actually sounded kid friendly AND good. So I bought it.

Kathryn has made many of these recipes. But today I am certain that she made the best recipe in the book. She made the "Best Hamburgers". And they were GOOD. Honestly I am convinced they are the best homemade burgers I have ever tasted. This recipe is a keeper. It is simple enough for a kid to make, but it is bursting with flavour.  I would love to share the recipe with you all, but I  believe that is considered a no-no when it comes to copyright laws. If you want to give the recipe a try, you will either have to borrow the book from me or buy it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. When my oldest started showing an interest in cooking it was a beautiful day. (that is when I didn't have to be the sole person making dinner!)

    We love DK books and I actually have that one. He also loves cooking from "Our Best Bites" cookbook. They are simple recipes with simple ingredients. Something every starter chef should have. :)

    ReplyDelete