Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'll get back to you...

For Mother's day, my oldest daughter gave me a "Mommy and Me" journal. The idea is that we'll write little letters to each other. When we've made an entry we leave it on the other's pillow to find. Since school is winding up, in my last entry I asked her a series of questions about the past school year and a few about what she'd like to accomplish next year. She answered my questions, and then in response she asked me "What would you like to accomplish as a mother next year?" I don't think she realized just how deep the questions was. It's a good question. And at this moment, I just don't know how to answer it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. Yeah. What a question. I think you have all of us thinking seriously, now. What a cool mother's day gift!

    ReplyDelete