Friday, September 3, 2010

GROSS!

Have you ever grossed yourself out when you realize just how long it has been since you have had a shower? I'm sure every mom of a newborn baby has had that moment at least once...today was just such a day for me. I won't tell you how long it's been, I don't want to gross you out either. I have found it harder than ever to find time to have a shower this past week. Kathryn is back in school full time, and with her gone I don't feel as confident to leave James unattended while I shower. Both Tansley and Kymberly aren't as careful as they should be with him and I would hate for an accident to happen while I was in the shower. I have flashes of TV shows where a young child just wanted to keep the baby from crying and accidentally suffocated the baby...or some other kind of horrific accident. So I don't dare leave them alone, even if James is sleeping, because they are just the type of kids to try to get him out of his bed if he starts crying...and that just brings up more awful thoughts of what might happen. OK, I know, I might be over worrying here...but who wants to take the chance? Not me, it's not their fault that they love their baby brother so much.

And now that I've had a shower, how about this for gross?
                                        (picture of hair ball missing)
This is normal for me, you'd think I go bald. I think I may just be making up for the past 12 months. When I am pregnant I swear I don't loose a single strand of hair. I have just recently began to loose hair again....and that is what I stopped from going down the drain, good thing too, 'cause we tend to have problems with our drains backing up.

2 comments:

  1. Ok did you read my recent post about the exact same thing?!?! How do we have any hair LEFT?!!?

    ReplyDelete