Monday, April 12, 2010

Storyteller

Kymberly just climbed up on my lap and the following conversation took place

Kymberly: "Mom, I have a story in my mouth"
Me: "You have a story in your mouth?"
Kym: "Yes, You want to hear it?"
Me: "Sure."
Kym: "Once upon a time there was a big mom walking in the forest, in the dark. The end."
Me: "Wow, that was a good story."
Kym: "You want to hear it again?"
Me: "Sure"
Kym: "A baby one?"
Me: "OK"
Kym: "Once upon a time there was a baby mom walking in the forest, in the dark. The end."
Me: "hahaha, you are cute."
Kym: "You want to hear a scary one?"
Me: "Sure"
Kym: "Once upon a time there was a scary mom walking in the forest, in the dark. The end."
Me: "Kymberly, you make me laugh"
Kym: "You want to hear a scary ghost one?"
Me: "Sure"
Kym: "Once upon a time there was a scary mom ghost walking in the forest, in the dark. The end."


I sense a theme here. I wonder how many different versions she could come up with.



1 comment:

  1. That's an original twist on the knock knock joke theme...probably better... what a kook! I love that imagery, though--I have a story in my mouth...

    ReplyDelete