So when I received a phone call informing me that Kathryn had won first prize in the Milk River Watershed Poster Contest for her age group, I was super excited! The prize...her very own 2 man Coleman tent! When I told her she was almost as excited as I was. We both couldn't wait for the next few weeks to pass. Well today was the day that Kathryn was awarded her prize at the Milk River Watershed Council.
At first I was a little disappointed because it is way to windy to set up the tent outside. But then I decided that we have a big enough basement that we'll set the tent up for the girls to sleep in tonight. It's always important to test these things out before going camping. Now we are both looking forward to camping trips this summer, Kathryn can't wait to try out her tent...like really try it out in the woods.
A tent is a pretty amazing idea for a prize, the girls will love using it this summer! Good Job Kathryn.
ReplyDelete