My camera batteries died right when I was going to take a picture of Tansley with Santa at our Ward Christmas Party. So the one with Kathryn will have to do for this little demonstration. (I believe that Kathryn is pulling away because Santa had a bit of a funny smell to him...I think that our guest Santa enjoyed a little happy hour before arriving).
So what's your verdict? Why is Santa #3 so obviously not real to a three and a half year old? (besides the funny smell...or was that the dead giveaway to my child...shouldn't Santa always smell like cookies or something?)
*****UPDATE******
This morning over breakfast, Tansley revealed to me what it was about this Santa that made him so obviously not the real deal. It was his shoes. They were his own shoes, not boots.
This morning over breakfast, Tansley revealed to me what it was about this Santa that made him so obviously not the real deal. It was his shoes. They were his own shoes, not boots.
I LOVE how Kathryn is leaning so far away from Santa, that is HILARIOUS.
ReplyDeleteVery observant on Tansley's part, a girl after my of heart - paying attention to the shoes.
;)