The one downside to our new house is the lack of a dishwasher. Nearly everyday since we have moved here Kathryn and Tansley eagerly help me do the dishes right after supper. On Sunday right after supper he headed to the church for a fireside and we didn't do the dishes. I ended up doing them by myself Monday morning. On Monday we went to Writing On Stone for a picnic and then came home and had FHE, later that night Daniel and I made pizza. Dishes did not get done. Tuesday morning, I did not do Monday's dishes. It is now 7:32 and the dishes are not done, Kathryn is not feeling well, so I don't have my helper. I don't want to do dishes! But if I don't do them then I'll have two days worth of dishes to do in the morning and then have to do Wednesdays dishes that night. I WANT MY DISHWASHER!!! (that's me throwing a tantrum).
To my surprise, Tansley just now came and said, "I want to wash dishes right now!!". Now when Tansley says something in that demanding, angry voice, It is a good idea to do something about it, especially when it is something like this, so I'll stop my complaining and go do the dishes with my girls since they have come upstairs to help me...demanding that we do them. What good kids I've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment