The rest of these are named for what they are. This is as the house is right now. Really the only thing we are going to change is the colour of the paint in the living room and girlify the girls teal bedroom some how, maybe even baby up the baby's room...we'll see.
dark, only the wall behind the bed is a dark olive, the other walls arealight version.
I like the teal in the girls room, but somehow I need to girlify it, without making it prissy. Any ideas?
so that's pretty much it. When we get moved in I'll post pictures of our house with our stuff in it.
For the girlifying...could you put giant flowers on the wall(paint them, stickers, etc.)...you know an oversized flower bed? Or a forest with little faries...this is something I always wanted to do but with 3 boys...it is not so cute!
ReplyDeleteI was actually thinking about doing something like that, I just hadn't yet decided exactly how or what to do, a giant flower bed sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteThry this one...there are a few different ideas..not pictures but a whole bunch of instructions.
ReplyDeleteJaime
http://familyfun.go.com/decorating-ideas/decorating/feature/doca0703_feat_kidsroom/doca0703_feat_kidsroom2.html
Thanx! Now I can start planning things out in my head. I've been planning so much stuff in my head, I can't wait to start doing them.
ReplyDelete